I’m currently eLearning Project Manager for University of Cambridge ESOL.
This role is to focus on identifying, planning and managing the business change aspects of technology-related exam support product developments. That includes online courses, m-learning products, VLE management and community based learning.
My previous experience was as an eLearning Co-ordinator with Fife Council Social Work Service.
- Developing e-learning resources within an adult learning context and helping to develop and maintain the Moodle-based Social Work Learning Portal.
- Part of a team responsible for training related to IT systems specific to the Social Work Service.
- A confident communicator able to deliver agreed outcomes within specified deadlines.
I focused on utilising existing knowledge networks in the sector to embed digital literacy and build communities of practice. In addition I worked on the Moodle Learning Portal and created short resources using Articulate.
- SWIFT Quick Start Guides using Articulate.
- PC Passport blended course design for Intermediate level.
- Moderators support community for the Learning Portal.
- Blended learning resource for ‘Evidence in Practice: Children and Families’.
- PRTL online community (for newly qualified social workers).
- Multi-agency GIRFEC training
- Moderator training: How to cultivate communities of pratice
- Adult Support and Protection mandatory course