The double-blind, peer-reviewed, open access journal, is now available online at:
- ePerformance: Crafting, Rehearsing, and Presenting the ePortfolio Persona
- Fostering Integrative Knowledge Through ePortfolios
- The Transformative Role of ePortfolios: Feedback in Healthcare Learning
- Promoting Self-regulation and Critical Reflection Through Writing Students’ Use of Electronic Portfolio
- Remake / Remodel: Using ePortfolios and a System of Gates to Improve Student Assessment and Program Evaluation.
- Growing a New Culture of Assessment: Planting ePortfolios in the Metro Academies Program
- The Bottomless File Box: Electronic Portfolios for Learning and Evaluation Purposes
- Perceptions Regarding the Efficacy and Use of Professional Portfolios in the Employment of Teachers
- Situated Learning: A Theoretical Frame to Guide Transformational Change Using Electronic Portfolio Technology
- From Personal to Social and Back Again: A Review of Darren Cambridge’s Eportfolios for Lifelong Learning and Assessment
The new call for papers can be found at
http://www.theijep.com/callforpapers.html – IJeP employs a rolling submission process; however, authors wishing to be considered for the next issue should submit their manuscripts to IJeP by December 1, 2011.